Highland Council Growing Business Growth Fund
Businesses looking for financial support for their growth plans could be eligible for a Growing Business Growth Fund grant of up to £10,000. Applicants can potentially access 50% of the costs of their growth project.
This funding support package has been created to support the growth and development of new and existing small and medium-sized businesses in Highland and retain ownership and residence to tackle rural depopulation. Those looking to apply should contact their local Business Gateway Highland Advisor in the first instance.
The Business Growth Fund can be used to help your business grow or diversify in various ways; this could include:
- introduction of new innovative technology products or services that improve performance – these do not need to be unique, but new to your business
- premises improvement or expansion related to business development, new products or services
- acquiring capital equipment to enable a more technical or efficiency/productivity enhanced approach
- increasing staffing to meet market needs through the Highland Council HERO scheme
- investment in new systems or processes for operations
Applicants to the Fund will need to demonstrate that the business is commercially viable – this involves providing a business plan and supporting financial information.
Full details of the Fund and the application process can be found on the Highland Council website.
The Chamber team can provide bespoke advice and guidance to anyone looking to start up or grow a business, and can help you put together a business plan and supporting documents for an application to the Growing Business Growth Fund. Contact our team today on 01847 890076 or by emailing email@example.com to find out more.