Zero Waste Scotland have a wide range of resources and support available to help the construction industry become more sustainable and to move to a circular economy approach. This is aimed at helping retain the value of all products and materials within the construction lifecycle for as long as possible, and reducing any waste or “leakage” of materials out of the system.
Full details of all the support available can be found on Zero Waste Scotland’s Circular Construction website. The support available includes:
- Construction Advice and Support Service
- Construction Industry Support Programme
- Construction Resource Library
- Design of construction products, buildings and infrastructure
- Digital technology adoption and building organisational capacity
- Material management and building material reuse
- Procurement clauses and delivery mechanisms
Contact our team today on 01847 890076 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and guidance.